Tomorrow is Thursday, which means that Friday and the weekend are right around the corner. Even though it has been a short week, it seems long, especially on days when the weather is this gorgeous! All I want to do is just enjoy it outside.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Oh wow! Beautiful weather full of sunshine on this Wednesday afternoon! This spring weather called for color and that is exactly what I wore. I have been in search for a midi skirt for sometime now! Finally found one at Asos and am loving the neon print.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Earrings - my jewelry box, similar
Blazer - old, similar
Rings-my jewelry box
Happy Monday! Oh wait its Tuesday! Happy Tuesday everyone. I was off from work yesterday, so today is my Monday. Its maxi skirt weather, I found this skirt tucked away in the discount rack at Macy's the other day. Wore it to work with a blazer and blinged it up up with some accessories. My d'orsay flats are also from Nordstrom Rack and are very comfortable. I love the nude and black color block on the flats. Earrings and rings are from my jewelry box. The gold ring on my index finger is actually my mothers, that I borrowed and has been with me since.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
2. I love to find things when I'm not searching for it. Case in point this skirt I'm wearing. The pink and the pleats were so talking to me when I saw it on the mannequin. It was saying "go inside, buy the skirt now" and I was like "yes must go buy" in zombie like voice and I did. Even better that it was on sale. Brownie points for me or maybe the mannequin, eh whatever I have the skirt.
3. I take horrible iPhone pics. I need a new camera. I need, want, have to invest in a camera. Any suggestions?
4. I can't type, talk or text properly. Don't know whats wrong with me. Auto correct you are not my friend.
5. I can finally eat chicken.
6. I was so Team Jake (reference to Scandal), but I'm not so sure.
7. I love juicing, I do. I feel great drinking it after a good workout. However what I hate is the leg work that goes with it. Ugh, the cleaning of the juice machine is a pain. But I love to drink ya juice you yummy juice!!! Kale, spinach, green apples, grapes, ginger and lime combo is my favorite.
8. Shout out to Pure Barre again! Even though I hurt each time I walk out of the workout, I gotta say thank you for getting my butt into shape. Really I thank you.
9. I think I'm allergic to broccoli, I hope not, I like broccoli.
10. I saw sign this morning while driving into work that panhandler (male) was holding. It said, "I'm too ugly to prostitute, and too stupid to steal, so I beg. Please help." I felt sorry for the guy, however his sign did give me a good chuckle.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Friday, March 21, 2014
I am loving this outfit by Repetto. It screams Spring is here and makes me want twirl in the sun! I have been looking for a midi skirt for a while now but unable to get my hands on one to try to see if it will look good on me.
Are you excited that Spring is finally here?! Sad news its only short lived. Next week the temperatures are to drop again and winter mix is headed my way, ugh. OK I am done with my meteorology report for the week.